Recipe from: Epicurious
- Cooking spray
- 1 small bunch kale (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two baking trays with cooking spray.
- Remove center rib and stems from each kale leaf and discard. Tear or cut leaves into bite-size pieces, about 2-3 inches wide. Wash kale and dry it very well.
- Place kale in large bowl. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with garlic powder and salt. Massage oil and seasonings into kale with hands to distribute evenly.
- Place kale in single layer on baking sheets. Bake until crisp and edges are slightly browned, 12-15 minutes.
Nutrition Information (Serves 4):
60 calories, 4 g fat, .5 g saturated fat, 2.5 g monounsaturated fat, 2 g protein, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium