- 1 dozen boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar (you can use white wine or champagne or just plain white vinegar)
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Paprika (optional)
- Cut the eggs in half and place the yolks in the bowl of a food processor.
- Add the vinegar and mustard.
- Pulse the food processor a few times to combine.
- With the processor running, drizzle in the olive oil. Most processors have a hole in the pusher to allow for a slow drizzle of oil. If yours does not, just add slowly in a small stream.
- Stop the processor and scrape the mixture from the sides of the bowl.
- Pulse once or twice to fully combine. The mixture will be light and fluffy.
- Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture
- Sprinkle with paprika (optional).
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- If you don’t have a food processor, you can do by hand but they will not be as creamy.
- Eggs keep for several days in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 2 halves (one whole egg)
- Vegetables: 0 cups
- Fruits: 0 cups
- Calories: 122 calories
- Carbohydrates: 0 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Protein: 6 grams
- Fat: 10 grams
- Sodium: 76 mg