Recipe adapted from: Gimme Some Oven
- 1 1/2 cups Pepitas (raw, hulled pumpkin seeds)
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil
- Pinch Salt
- Seasonings (any combination of the following)
- Garlic salt
- Chili powder + lime juice
- Herbs de provence or Italian seasoning
- Smoked paprika
- Cinnamon + chili powder
- Worcestershire sauce + seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a bowl, mix pumpkin seeds with small amount of olive oil. Use just enough oil so the seeds are very lightly coated.
- Add salt and seasoning of choice to taste, so seeds are evenly coated.
- Transfer seeds to baking sheet, bake for 15-25 minutes, until seeds are cooked and lightly brown.
- Remove baking sheet every 10 minutes to stir seeds.
- Cool and serve.
Nutrition Information (Serves 6)
Calories 206, Protein 10g, Carbohydrate 4g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Total fat 18g, Saturated fat 3, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 28mg