Source: Med Instead of Meds
- 1-pound whole wheat penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-pound shrimp, deveined, shells, and tails removed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 pints grape tomatoes cut in half
- 4 ounces low-fat feta cheese
- Cook pasta as directed.
- While pasta is cooking, heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil to the pan.
- Sauté shrimp in olive oil until pink.
- Add basil and grape tomatoes and sauté for an additional two minutes until slightly wilted. Turn off heat.
- Add feta and stir.
- Serve shrimp, basil, tomatoes, and feta over whole wheat pasta.
Calories: 428; Total Fat: 10g; Sodium: 552mg; Total Carbohydrate: 60g;
Dietary Fiber: 10.5g; Protein: 30g.