From: Weight Watchers
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 tsp all-purpose flour
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 200°F
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray; coat with a light dusting of flour and shake off excess.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs whites with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar and beat until stiff, glossy peaks form; gently fold in chocolate chips and vanilla extract
- Drop mixture by heaping tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart, making 24 cookies.
- Bake until lightly golden and no longer sticky on the surface, about 1 hour. Turn oven off and let cookies sit in oven for 1 hour. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes 24 servings
Calories: 52; Total Fat:1 g (Saturated Fat:1 g); Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 12mg;
Total Carbohydrate: 11g; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Protein: 1g