Worried holiday weight gain will weigh you down?
This holiday season, the only thing that should be “stuffed” is the turkey. Many Americans gain between 1 and 5 pounds each holiday season. While it might not sound like much, most people never manage to lose those extra pounds.
You are invited to join the 11th annual Eat Smart, Move More, Maintain, don’t gain! Holiday Challenge. Rather than focusing on trying to lose weight, this FREE seven-week challenge provides participants with tips, tricks, and ideas to help maintain your weight throughout the holiday season.
The 2017 Holiday Challenge:
- Weekly Newsletters
- Daily Tips
- Survive a holiday party
- Host a healthy Thanksgiving
- Manage holiday stress
- Weekly Challenges
- Healthy holiday recipes
- Prizes and weekly winners
- Support through social media
- Support group on MyFitnessPal.com
- Free webinar presented by Dr. Carolyn Dunn of NC State University
- A Worksite Guide for employers
- New this year: Virtual walking race (through Iceland!) for some friendly competition and to boost motivation
The Holiday Challenge runs from November 13 through December 31.
If you do not receive the Welcome Email 24 hours after signing up or if you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
In 2016, over 15,600 people from across the United States and around the world participated in the Holiday Challenge. To see how many people from your state, country, or county (NC) and to see the rest of the outcomes, check out our 2016 Holiday Challenge Wrap Up Report.