Source: Daily Burn
- 1-pound fresh carrots
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Peel carrots and cut into matchstick slices.
- In a medium bowl, toss slices in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread out carrots on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the carrots are browned slightly.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with fresh basil and parmesan cheese before serving.
Calories: 83; Total Fat: 3g (Saturated Fat: 1g); Sodium: 280mg;
Total Carbohydrate: 11g; Dietary Fiber: 3g; Sugar: 5g; Protein: 2g.