- 1½ lbs Brussels sprouts
- 3 tbsp olive oil, separated
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or use a Silpat silicone baking mat.
- Trim off the outer, dry leaves, cut the bottom off and slice sprouts lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to coat thoroughly.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to baking sheet and roast until tender and caramelized, about 20 minutes.
- Place Brussels sprouts back in bowl. Add remaining tablespoon olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey and toss to coat evenly. Taste and season with kosher salt if necessary and serve.
Nutrition Information (Serves 4)
Per serving: 165 Calories, 11 g fat(1 g sat, 7 g mono) 0 mg cholesterol, 16g carbohydrates, 7 g total sugars, 5 g protein, 5 g fiber, 326 mg sodium, 528 mg potassium