- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 12 cups cauliflower florets(about 2 heads)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place cauliflower in a large roasting pan or jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with oil; toss well to coat. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring every 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley, thyme, tarragon, and garlic. Bake 5 minutes. Combine cauliflower mixture, cheese, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss well to combine.
Makes 8 servings
Calories: 89; Total Fat: 3.5g (Saturated Fat: 0.8g); Cholesterol: 2mg; Sodium: 215mg; Total Carbohydrate: 12.1g; Dietary Fiber: 5.4g; Protein: 5.2g