- ¼ cup red pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- ¼ cup dry-roasted pistachios
- Place jelly in a 1-cup glass measure. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds. Add cider vinegar, oil, salt, and black pepper, stirring with a whisk until blended. Cool to room temperature.
- Combine spinach and cheese in a large bowl. Drizzle vinegar mixture over spinach mixture; toss well. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings
Calories: 281; Total Fat: 6.1g (Saturated Fat: 1.6g); Cholesterol: 4mg; Sodium: 187mg; Total Carbohydrate: 10.4g; Dietary Fiber: 2.3g; Protein: 2.9g