- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ pound (approximately 2 cups) walnuts
- 3 (3-inch) sprigs of fresh rosemary, leaves removed (use 1 tablespoon dried if you don’t have fresh)
- 3 teaspoons crushed chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Use a large skillet over medium heat. Heat the oil and add the walnuts. Stir to coat the walnuts.
- Add the rosemary leaves, crushed chili flakes, and salt. Toss to coat the walnuts.
- Cook over medium heat stirring almost constantly for 15 minutes. Do not allow the walnuts to get too brown.
- This is an easy way to add extra flavor to your daily snack. Change it up by choosing a different type of nut or herb combination.
- Tip: Make a large batch with your favorite nuts and herbs for a great grab-and-go snack throughout the week.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Vegetables: 0 cups
- Fruits: 0 cups
- Calories: 200 calories
- Carbohydrates: 17 grams
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Protein: 4 grams
- Fat: 14 grams
- Sodium: 313 mg