Source: My Recipes
- 1 ½ tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cup thinly shaved carrot
- 1 small Vidalia onion very thinly vertically sliced
- 1 ½ cups thinly shaved cucumber
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Combine vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl – stirring with a whisk.
- Add carrot and onion; toss to coat.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add cucumber and parsley to bowl; toss to coat.
Calories: 86; Total Fat: 5.4g (Saturated Fat: 0.8g); Sodium: 164mg; Cholesterol: 0mg;
Total Carbohydrate: 9g; Dietary Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 4g; Protein: 1g.