Adapted from AllRecipes.com
- 1 head cabbage
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 minced or chopped garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Core the cabbage and then cut into ~1 inch thick slices, keeping cut forms together in a steak/slice. Arrange slices in a single layer on a large cookie sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cabbage slices and top with garlic. Season cabbage with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes, after 20 minutes flip carefully.
Total fat: 4.6 g (Saturated fat: 0.6 g)
Protein: 2 g
Carbohydrates: 9.5 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Total Sugar: 4.83 g (Added sugar: 0 g)