- 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 6 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut like steak fries
- ¼ teaspoon of kosher salt
- ¼ packet of reduced sodium taco seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, drizzle olive oil over potatoes and stir to coat evenly.
- Add salt and taco seasoning, toss.
- Place fries in one layer on baking sheet and keep space between them.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes and flip them. Place back in oven for another 5 minutes.
- Cook in batches as necessary until they are all browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes and serve.
Number of Servings: 7. Serving Size: about 1 cup.
Amount per serving: Calories: 125, Calories from fat: 39, Total fat: 5g, Saturated fat: 1g, Sodium: 188mg, Total Carbohydrate: 20g, Dietary fiber: 3g, Sugars: 0g.