- 1 apple, cut into matchsticks (use a sweet apple such as Red Delicious, or a tart apple such as Granny Smith)
- ½ English cucumber, chopped
- ¼ sweet onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped fine
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Serve immediately, or chill in refrigerator until serving.
- This recipe goes well with Salmon Burgers, or as a bed for fish or chicken.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
Per Serving (Based on ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper)
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Vegetables: ½ cup
- Fruits: ½ cup
- Calories: 58 calories
- Carbohydrates: 12 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Protein: 0 grams
- Fat: 0 grams
- Sodium: 308 mg