I have the great privilege of entering into my twelfth year of indoor cycling ( spin ) teaching in 2017. Time flies when you’re having fun and staying fit with others on this journey to eat smart and move more for our entire lives. My holiday Santa Spin class is an annually anticipated event at my YMCA. Here’s some of my holiday playlist and I hope you’ll consider adding what festive music gets you up and moving during your holiday weeks and weekends:
- Run Run Rudolph
- Rocking Around the Christmas Tree
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland
- Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer (morbid, but we laugh as we sweat)
- Take a Walk Through Bethlehem (great cool-down song)
- Manheim Steamroller mixes
- Jingle Bells (especially the ‘ dashing ‘ part)
- All I Want for Christmas is You (great beat from Mariah Carey – can’t be beat)
Please comment with some suggestions and I’ll consider adding them to my Santa Spinning playlist in 2017!
Happy and Healthy Holidays to You and Yours!