Sometimes I struggle to consume enough water each day, even though I know there are many health benefits of staying hydrated. If you need some creative ways to stay hydrated this fall, try these tips!
- Make water your preferred your beverage throughout the day and make other beverages (soda, fruit drinks, etc.) something you have on occasion.
- Keep a reusable water bottle with you at all times. There are many portable cups and water bottles on the market that keep your water cold for hours.
- Drink a glass of water before you start eating your meal to start filling you up a bit.
- Try sparkling water if you need an alternative to soda, like the extra fizz, or want a bit of flavor.
- Get creative with fruit-infused water to add flavor without the added sugar. I like a combination of pineapple chunks, sliced strawberries and blueberries with ice in my reusable water bottle.
- If you have a long commute to work each day or any other activity, create a challenge to finish your water bottle before you make it to your destination.
How do you stay hydrated and drink enough water? Share your tips and tricks below.
You might also enjoy:
Don’t miss another great blog: Subscribe Now