Cauliflower is such a versatile vegetable – It can be steamed, sautéed, mashed, riced or roasted as seen in this simple and delicious Roasted Cauliflower recipe! With only six ingredients (which are already stocked in most pantries), this dish can be easily prepared and serves as a great addition to any workplace potluck or holiday dinner.
Serving Size: 1 cup
4 cups cauliflower (1 small head)
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ cup breadcrumbs
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Wash cauliflower under running water. Cut into florets.
- Mix cauliflower and oil in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and garlic powder on the cauliflower. Stir until combined.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Lay cauliflower out in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stir and return to the oven. Bake for 10 minutes more or until tender.
- Chop the whole head of cauliflower at one time. Pack extra cauliflower florets in snack sized containers for lunches.
- To make your own bread crumbs, preheat oven to 300 degrees. Put two slices of bread on a cookie sheet. Bake the bread until it crumbles easily (about 15-20 minutes). Seal the bread slices in a plastic bag and crush the bread. Store the leftover breadcrumbs in an airtight container in the freezer.
Don’t miss another great blog: Subscribe Now