Pomegranate Kale Salad
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 bunch of kale, stemmed and leaves julienned
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place washed and stemmed kale in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over kale and toss to coat. Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds, walnuts, and cheese over the salad.
Recipe adapted from Williams-Sonoma.com
You might also enjoy:
Don’t miss another great blog: Subscribe Now